We can glean this much: He'd like to hire 100,000 new teachers and he wants to raise taxes on...
Patrick Henry said, "I know of no way of judging the future but by the past." All we have to do is decide if this is the "new normal," and do we want to live like this from now on. Obviously, O is not going to do anything different in the future than he has the past 4 years, only carry his policies to further extremes. Most people posting here understand this, but there are millions out there who don't, and I really can't understand what's wrong with them. Things are NOT better than they were four years ago! Greece, here we come.
President Obama has declined to outline a second term agenda. He doesn't say what he would do about the fiscal cliff that looms in just a couple of months. He hasn't addressed the glaring challenge of an aging population and entitlement spending that is careening toward insolvency. (On the contrary, he has significantly hastened the emergency by piling on new entitlement spending.) He hasn't proposed policies to improve the economy. He promises nothing more on Iran than to maintain ineffective sanctions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago