Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
I've gotten to the point that I cannot support any of these anti-American, anti conservative and anti Christian entertainers and celebs. When going to their movies or concerts -- you are only putting more fuel on their fires -- giving them more encouragement and support to continue bashing us -- and the values and beliefs we stand for. If they didn't have the powerful money base we give to them -- which helps to support them -- they would go away -- having no platform to stand on. Even people as kind, funny and "innocent" as Betty White and Sally Field have made derogatory comments about conservatives. I haven't been to a movie in a long time -- and guess what? I'm still living!!
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago