Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
I've gotten to the point that I cannot support any of these anti-American, anti conservative and anti Christian entertainers and celebs. When going to their movies or concerts -- you are only putting more fuel on their fires -- giving them more encouragement and support to continue bashing us -- and the values and beliefs we stand for. If they didn't have the powerful money base we give to them -- which helps to support them -- they would go away -- having no platform to stand on. Even people as kind, funny and "innocent" as Betty White and Sally Field have made derogatory comments about conservatives. I haven't been to a movie in a long time -- and guess what? I'm still living!!
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago