I am a woman, over 60, and have two grown children and lots of grands. When I was a girl, from age 7 to 11, I pretended to be a boy. Wanted to be Rusty on Rin Tin Tin, the Lone Ranger, and one of those mustached detectives on TV. No one thought a thing about it either. Dad just laughed when I begged him to take the blade out of his razor and let me shave. It looked like fun. My highest ambition was to be the check out lady at the grocery store or a hamburger flipper at the grill. My point is - kids have huge imaginations. It means NOTHING. Such harm is being done to children today and its so wrong!
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago