I agree but of course, those in control (superintendents and in many cases state governments - Governors) cannot turn away from the lure of MILLIONS of dollars given to them from the Federal Government. As in, either you use Common Core or you don't get the money. It's the Federal money that our states are after because educating children has become a very expensive thing to do - again thanks to rules set forth by these same people.
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago