In response to:
I agree. It is very one sided. It seems Obama has the edge as far as choices but Romney has the answers. Obama repeats himself but does not answer the questions. He has no answer. Last nights debate he was more talkative but there was no substance. I just hope people were listening closely.
"Three down and one to go. That's the scorecard for the American electorate evaluating the Republican and Democratic nominees for president and vice president, based on their performances in the total of four nationally televised debates. Thus far, viewers have indeed been exposed to differing styles offered by the four candidates (including Smirkin' Joe Biden's insufferable and childish attempts to throw Paul Ryan off stride with his repeated interruptions and bouts of laughter). We also have been able to glean glimpses of each man's substantive views on at least some of the important issues the next administration will face.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago