In response to:
I agree. It is very one sided. It seems Obama has the edge as far as choices but Romney has the answers. Obama repeats himself but does not answer the questions. He has no answer. Last nights debate he was more talkative but there was no substance. I just hope people were listening closely.
"Three down and one to go. That's the scorecard for the American electorate evaluating the Republican and Democratic nominees for president and vice president, based on their performances in the total of four nationally televised debates. Thus far, viewers have indeed been exposed to differing styles offered by the four candidates (including Smirkin' Joe Biden's insufferable and childish attempts to throw Paul Ryan off stride with his repeated interruptions and bouts of laughter). We also have been able to glean glimpses of each man's substantive views on at least some of the important issues the next administration will face.
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago