Over the last few months, it has been absolutely stunning to see Mitt Romney, of all people, portrayed as some sort of greedy, ruthless, unfeeling corporate raider who plows over everyone who gets in his way so he can make a few dollars more. Of all the criticisms you could aim at Mitt Romney, there is none that has less validity than that one. In fact, the vast majority of people who read this column -- whether they're liberal, conservative, or moderate -- probably don't personally know a single person who has proven to be more generous and compassionate than...
Your putting your own spin on it. That was not what he meant and you know it. Grasping at straws again. And the following comment. It is laughable. Where did you get that line from? Mitt spent his time in a French palace during the Vietnam war??????????? That is about one of the most absurd things I have ever heard. Your trying to get into the comedy scene, right????? Mitt Romney spent two years of his life serving a Mission for his church in France. He paid for it himself. What have you ever done for your church or your fellow men? Again. Maybe you and Obama can go into business together next year. He can sing and have the ladies swooning all over him and you can introduce him with your comedy act. Good luck Gordon.
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago