Over the last few months, it has been absolutely stunning to see Mitt Romney, of all people, portrayed as some sort of greedy, ruthless, unfeeling corporate raider who plows over everyone who gets in his way so he can make a few dollars more. Of all the criticisms you could aim at Mitt Romney, there is none that has less validity than that one. In fact, the vast majority of people who read this column -- whether they're liberal, conservative, or moderate -- probably don't personally know a single person who has proven to be more generous and compassionate than...
Your putting your own spin on it. That was not what he meant and you know it. Grasping at straws again. And the following comment. It is laughable. Where did you get that line from? Mitt spent his time in a French palace during the Vietnam war??????????? That is about one of the most absurd things I have ever heard. Your trying to get into the comedy scene, right????? Mitt Romney spent two years of his life serving a Mission for his church in France. He paid for it himself. What have you ever done for your church or your fellow men? Again. Maybe you and Obama can go into business together next year. He can sing and have the ladies swooning all over him and you can introduce him with your comedy act. Good luck Gordon.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 14 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago