The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
specially for STUPID mick and purplestate and will and all of the rest of you filthy demented trolls: Let's see now.......we have the beginning of obama's "reign of terror". Iran is shooting at our drones which are flying in International airspace AND we have obama turning over control of the the United States to the UN and they are together formulating a plan in which they can CONTROL all guns/weapons owned by ALL the people on Earth including every American AND valerie jarrett is negotiating with Iran over nuclear weapons (Yes folks ...... you read that correctly VALERIE JARRETT. And that is ONLY the start of the morons reign of terror.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 3 hours ago