The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
specially for STUPID mick and purplestate and will and all of the rest of you filthy demented trolls: Let's see now.......we have the beginning of obama's "reign of terror". Iran is shooting at our drones which are flying in International airspace AND we have obama turning over control of the the United States to the UN and they are together formulating a plan in which they can CONTROL all guns/weapons owned by ALL the people on Earth including every American AND valerie jarrett is negotiating with Iran over nuclear weapons (Yes folks ...... you read that correctly VALERIE JARRETT. And that is ONLY the start of the morons reign of terror.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago