The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
And RGR, just how do you profess that the NRA "exploited" obama's kids. What the NRA stated most unequivocally in that Ad is the absolute TRUTH. ARMED guards are provided at the Sidwell Friends School (this is the school obama's kids attend) to protect the kids who attend that school. THAT IS A FACT. Now please tell us just how does telling the truth about a FACT quality in your mind as "exploitation"? Huh moron?
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 4 hours ago