The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
And RGR, just how do you profess that the NRA "exploited" obama's kids. What the NRA stated most unequivocally in that Ad is the absolute TRUTH. ARMED guards are provided at the Sidwell Friends School (this is the school obama's kids attend) to protect the kids who attend that school. THAT IS A FACT. Now please tell us just how does telling the truth about a FACT quality in your mind as "exploitation"? Huh moron?
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago