As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago