As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago