On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago