On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Ok, well let's see here. If the obama household (back in the day before their displaced themselves) was spending $20,000 a month and michelle was only producing $14,000 a month, well then I am quite sure that obama told his obese wife that HIS spending wasn't the problem.......the problem is that she is NOT producing enough income. She MUST figure out a way to increase her income to keep up with his DAMNABLE spending. OMG, I have said this before and I will say this again. I would love to see what obama's FICO credit score was REALLY like.
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 3 hours ago