On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Ok, well let's see here. If the obama household (back in the day before their displaced themselves) was spending $20,000 a month and michelle was only producing $14,000 a month, well then I am quite sure that obama told his obese wife that HIS spending wasn't the problem.......the problem is that she is NOT producing enough income. She MUST figure out a way to increase her income to keep up with his DAMNABLE spending. OMG, I have said this before and I will say this again. I would love to see what obama's FICO credit score was REALLY like.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago