An official stay request submitted by the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) has been approved by the Merit Systems Protection Board on behalf of ATF Special Agent Vince Cefalu, the agent recently issued termination papers in a Denny's Restaurant parking lot. The stay request was submitted to the Department of Justice and requests the removal of Cefalu be postponed for 45-days so the OSC has an opportunity to investigate the circumstances surrounding the termination. Specifically, the order requests more time to investigate "whether the agency's decision to remove him from his Senior Operations Officer position violated the First Amendment...
He is nothing but a Joke I Pray for Our Man and Woman in uniform they Must want to hide when they here his name.
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago