This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
And in this world she was repaid by her cohorts with heinous murder. It was ironic how they all turned on each other, and her, in their self-absorbed evil. Not everyone reaps what they sow in this life, but she did.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 11 hours ago