A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
I always thought Lindsey was a woman, and a Democrat. Gee. I have to get out more.
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago