In response to:
Quite on the contrary, conservatives believe in respecting the legitimate rights of others, those that have come out of the Anglo-Saxon legal tradition, going at least as far back as the Common Law courts of Henry II, like freedom of religion, speech, assembly, the press, and association . . . you know, the ones the Obama Administration violates all the time. Among those rights is not that of being amnestied after law-breaking, or overturning a nation's sovereign right to control its borders or to determine who should be granted residency and citizenship. Being allowed into a foreign country is a privilege granted by the citizens of that country, acting through their government; no one has an intrinsic right to citizenship in another country.
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago