Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
That's a big difference in a marriage ... *That one is Pro-Life, the other Pro-Infanticide. *That one follows Christ, the other is Satan's. *That one is Conservative, the other a Mindless Prog. If my wife were pro-death, and I were running an (obviously) Pro-Life campaign, she would at least honor me by keeping her opposition private - forever. Then again, Pro-Infanticide wifes never seem to have any measurable respect for their Husbands.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago