For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Lance852 Wrote: 2 minutes ago (8:40 PM) "Sucking on chili dogs behind the Tasty Freeze" Yep! And it went on and on, ".. pass me some of that potted meat and crunchy corn cheese"
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago