Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
Well ... One of my sweet young Obamabot coworkers announced she is reading Ayn Rand. So, we can probably add one more to that 85%.
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- IG finds dozens of federal workers watched TV and did laundry on the clock — and got bonuses Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago