Romney has his back against the wall ... Mitt is in the same position McCain was before he picked Sarah Palin - Losing. Except, back then, voters did not have 4 years to judge Obama's results. Hence, a Conservative VP would make all the difference this go 'round. Remember: Reagan's Conservatism fell short the first time, the second time was a charm.
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago