Romney has his back against the wall ... Mitt is in the same position McCain was before he picked Sarah Palin - Losing. Except, back then, voters did not have 4 years to judge Obama's results. Hence, a Conservative VP would make all the difference this go 'round. Remember: Reagan's Conservatism fell short the first time, the second time was a charm.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago