Romney has his back against the wall ... Mitt is in the same position McCain was before he picked Sarah Palin - Losing. Except, back then, voters did not have 4 years to judge Obama's results. Hence, a Conservative VP would make all the difference this go 'round. Remember: Reagan's Conservatism fell short the first time, the second time was a charm.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 11 hours ago