Romney has his back against the wall ... Mitt is in the same position McCain was before he picked Sarah Palin - Losing. Except, back then, voters did not have 4 years to judge Obama's results. Hence, a Conservative VP would make all the difference this go 'round. Remember: Reagan's Conservatism fell short the first time, the second time was a charm.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago