Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
We don't need a Christian political party. We simply need better Christians.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago