Those critics have less influence all the time. Some 18 states permit medical use of marijuana, and in November, Colorado and Washington voted to allow recreational use. Nationally, support for legalization is steadily rising. A decade ago, one of every three Americans favored the idea. Today, nearly half do -- and among those under 50, a large...
Another factually-challenged redneck moron strikes again. Take a bow, William.
As recreational drugs go, marijuana is relatively benign. Unlike alcohol, it doesn't stimulate violence or destroy livers. Unlike tobacco, it doesn't cause lung cancer and heart disease. The worst you can say is that it produces intense, unreasoning panic. Not in users, but in critics.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 9 hours ago