Not that you’ll learn of this planned Castroite atrocity—much less how it was foiled in the nick of time by J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI-- from any wire service, production company or TV network bestowed a Havana visa or bureau by Castro’s Stalinist regime, which...
This is a shocking, if unknown, chapter in our history. Another reason why Cuba can't be trusted.
Furious at failing to start a worldwide nuclear war and incinerating millions of people 50 years ago last month, the bosom chum of “peace candidate” George McGovern tried again 50 years ago this month. In fact, the terror plot to incinerate and entomb thousands of New York holiday shoppers came 50 years ago last week.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014