In response to:
"But it should never cause us to change our principles". Therein lies the problem. 51% of the voters have no core principles or moral code to guide them. It is going to be very difficult to overcome three decades of indoctrination by the progressives in Govt. and education. A goal worth persuing but I fear the worst.
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 32 minutes ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago