Parasites

Carl265 Wrote: Feb 04, 2015 1:31 PM
We NEED Lawyers to help up out? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the Lawyers write the laws they have to help us out with?

Obama's Mad Dash to the Finish Line

Carl265 Wrote: Feb 03, 2015 7:46 PM
As the supposed leader of the DumbocRat party, it's one thing to have a death wish, but to carry your lemmings along for the final rites is crazy. or maybe the lemmings are the crazy one's ?
I was hoping Uncle Joe was going to have a come to Jesus meeting before Boze exploded, but typical Progressive Libera, go down in flames for the CAUSE.

Obama Aids the Enemy

Carl265 Wrote: Feb 01, 2015 10:40 PM
You had better be more prepared than Praying. That is part of the Pie but Moses is not going to part the Red Sea for anyone. You best have the tools to protect and provide for your clan.

Obama Aids the Enemy

Carl265 Wrote: Feb 01, 2015 10:40 PM

Obama Aids the Enemy

Carl265 Wrote: Feb 01, 2015 10:38 PM
There are maybe 30-40 out of 535 that are NOT progressive in Congress. Unless Real Conservatives can purge Congress it is all Bells & Whistles. I have been hearing the TALK for 77 years and paid the 17% interest and suffered the decline of the power of the $$$. Over half the population is clueless as long as they can get their $6.00 Coffee and their bills get paid by whoever they don't care.
Don't recall the Country Western Singer that put this out but I believe the title is something like "I'M GONNA MISS HER"

Shooting Itself in the Foot

Carl265 Wrote: Jan 29, 2015 12:57 PM
Check with Bozo on that one, He thinks the Constitution would make good toilet paper.
A Narcissus lives within himself, that is his reality. If Bozo had lived in the real world, instead of academia, he might have had a chance to become a real man. Raised in the arena he was in shines light on just about all his world views.
I want to see the stats by State-then County -- and then by City/Town. Then someone can merge the gun laws for a real analysis.