President's Approval Suffers in New Poll

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 28, 2014 5:50 PM
Approval of executive action stunning? winning a 2nd term is stunning. It proves John Gruber ought to get a Nobel prize for recognizing the American Public is STUPID. Check any foreign news service for confirmation.

President's Approval Suffers in New Poll

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 28, 2014 5:50 PM

Veterans Slam Obama's Leadership On Iraq

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 28, 2014 5:38 PM
I will go back another Police Action called Korea. Trying to manage a war from 6000 miles away is idiotic and feeding our troops as gun fodder. Rush nailed it years ago. The military is designed to break things and kill people. IMHO either let them do their job or keep them at home. Calling the POS a moron is an insult to morons.
I am way ahead of you John. When I celebrated my 75th B'day last year i vowed to change my life for the better. I am not as nice as you because I don't want to annoy a liberal, I want to Pi$$ them off big time. the last year and 1/2 has been a ball. Now I pray daily to keep me around long enough to help rout the RINOS out of Congress and we can return to a two party fight instead of Progressive Left and Progressive Right.

What To Be Thankful For?

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 27, 2014 2:49 PM
Yeah , It really stinks to have some one point out our failures so in your face.
Sadly for the D Party but fortunate for America that the Narcissistic POS cares only about "ME, ME, ME," so anyone or anything that does not fit his narrative is going to be discarded like road kill. goodbye Black community, you are no longer relevant to my agenda. When the Chief agitator shows his hand even the dumbest liberal in the land can see where he wants to take America. I of course have to exclude beckel, colmbs. and Juan Williams, they will ride the sled all the way to the bottom.
Are you referring to South Africa? I'm 76 and have worked all over the world and I have seen some things that were not what I would desire but not to the extent you are suggesting. I have also witnessed the rapid degeneration of the black community due to it's own inaction and further dependence on Govt. to solve their problems. Govt. , in my lifetime has solved nothing.
The Thugs doing the looting and burning have no skin in the game, It's not their money it's Government Money don'y ya know? The Black population have become slaves to the Govt. since Lyndon Baynes Johnson signed his Great Society pledge in '63. Plantation living has it's drawbacks.

What Obama's Ferguson Sermon Left Out

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 26, 2014 8:44 PM
Democrats's have used the Black community for it's own ends since LBJ signed legislation to bring them on the Government Plantation. The Black community has been led down the path of ignorance by progressives since Lincoln freed them in 1865. The Democrats aka KKK were complicit in holding the Blacks down until LBJ was forced to the table and his comments to insiders " With my signature to this document,we will keep the Ni@@es voting for Democrats for the next 100 years"

Let’s Put the White House on Lockdown

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 25, 2014 10:00 AM
The Most Reverend Al is Bozo's secret weapon. Al can say and do what Bozo wants to do but Vallerie is holding the leash too tight.

Let’s Put the White House on Lockdown

Carl265 Wrote: Nov 25, 2014 9:57 AM
Very classy upgrade of the military Cluster assembly.