Previous 31 - 40 Next
You were wise to get rid of your protection. If you are not sure where your bullets are going you are not wise enough to own a firearm. Buy a hammer and a cell phone and a really good prayer group. With the hammer you can join the owners of the most used murder weapon in America, with the cell phone you can reach your prayer group because the police will get there in time to write up the crime scene and sign the certificate of death.
Great analogy. You need to go public..
The Huffpo is still open, I think !
I'm not worried about my Doctor. I attended the enhanced carry with my Dr. and his entire staff.
Big 07, Boo Hoo. You should have so much influence. I know it makes you sad to know you can only play tear down.
This too shall pass, like a kidney stone, but I think the Republic is still strong enough to survive the anti-Americans presently OCCUPYING the PEOPLES HOUSE, Of course the fat lady has not sang yet, obuthead has two years to declare martial law and declare himself Supreme Leader for Life. Then the hemorrhoids will really start to bleed and it will not be a civil war, it will be a bloody war.
I will call the race early, Childers will be the next Senator from my state. I have voted R in every election ( with the exception of JFK) but not this time.
In response to:

Obstructionism Is Patriotic

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 12:32 AM
Good Idea but after the disgrace in MS runoff with Cochran recruiting Democrats to re-elect him for the umptheeth time, I have little faith in the R's leadership.
In response to:

Preserving Power at Any Cost

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 27, 2014 7:00 PM
The principal is still at school PRINCIPLES is the active choice.
In response to:

Preserving Power at Any Cost

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 27, 2014 6:51 PM
A lot of voters, like myself who have not missed an election since 1960, will probably stay home this round. If I wanted to vote for a progressive I would have voted D to start with. If the only way to win is to sell your principals, count me out. NEVER lie to me & NEVER steal from me, these are mortal sins in my book and the R's in MS have crossed the line.
Remember 25% of liberals are on medication and that is a scary fact since that leaves 75% untreated. Todd falls in which category?
Previous 31 - 40 Next