Even if I black out the screen to avoid seeing ugly, the voices are still offensive. At least most conservative women don't hurt your eyes.
SUPRISE ! SUPRISE ! My 11 year old G'Daughter can figure it out but congress can't. Time to get the scholars out of Washington and run in the middle schoolers.

Let’s Get Rid Of Offensive Things

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 22, 2014 7:21 PM
I hope and pray that the cleansing of American starts in November. Tuesday the 24th will be a tell for us, Cochran vs. McDaniel, Lifetime in the Senate vs. New Blood. This is my Senate race and I know how beloved the king of pork is to the takers in my state. The problem is too many people believe the money coming form DC is manna from heaven not taxpayer money redistributed to a poor state. The politicians in this state have brought corruption to a new level. Ethics are a thing of the past.

Sex Change Regret

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 21, 2014 10:19 PM
$1.00 will get you $1,000,000.00 that the mental state of these individuals leans very heavily to the left (AKA liberal/progressive). Liberalism/ Progressive ideology is clinically a mental disorder.

Silencing Diversity

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 21, 2014 9:10 PM
Please quit referring to Obozo as a black president. Bill (pickup truck) Clinton was the first black president. Obozo is the first mulatto president, raised by white communist sympathizers. He might have the right amount of melanin to appear black but he is more closely aligned with the arab world than the African world.

Stuck on Stupid

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 13, 2014 10:22 AM
Forest Gumped again.

How To Interview Hillary Clinton

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 7:59 PM
Despite all of her flaws from post law school forward she is still the darling of the leftist progressives and like Beckel & Combs they will fall on their sword and any honor they have left to defend anything the dynasty wants.

On Cantor's Breathtaking Blowout Loss

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 7:44 PM
Well written post. Until the border is sealed, and I mean sealed all else is dancing around the flag pole..

On Cantor's Breathtaking Blowout Loss

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 7:44 PM

The American Graduate

Carl265 Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 11:24 AM
I pray you are right Joe. If history is any teacher at all this Republic has started the slide into oblivion. The average life of a Republic is about 200 years and we have passed that hallmark 35 years ago. The socialism being taught in school (common core included) has not equipped our youth with the tools necessary to wade thru the manure to find the truth. The upset of Eric Cantor by Dave Brat is an encouraging sign that the voters are waking up. I hope it's not a fluke.