20 Examples of What Liberalism REALLY Is

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 20, 2014 2:12 AM
All so true ! How do we. as a nation, combat 75+ years of indoctrination. Is it time for a 2nd Revolution? I am at the end of my 7 score and 7 but my grand and Great Grand Children will never know the Freedoms I and millions of others fought for.

Going Green In The Name of Tyranny

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 6:21 PM
You left out the DO Energy( A Jimma Carter creation). Then a piece of legislation that limits Presidential Vacations on the Taxpayers Dime to one a year and limited to continental United States.

Homes for Those Without a Place

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 17, 2014 9:19 PM
Come on to my town and I can show you first hand what happens after a couple of years. 80% of the homes rebuilt by Christian Charities, habitat and several Fed Funded homes and they look 20 years old. No maintenance, broken storm windows(vandals) and on and on. I was taught at a very early age that anytime you get something for nothing the value is low. I care for everything I have because I worked my butt off to obtain.

Reporter Without a Visa at the Border

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 17, 2014 9:02 PM
Solitary confinement for the time spent in America illegally and then deport him, after collecting his DNA for future identification.
Must be related to whorry Reid !
Is Lewis in the same caucus that is afraid to house US troops on Guam for fear of "tipping the island over" ?
Democrats have not even begun to think about ! You are giving a lot of credit to Democrats---Thinking? ---I will get back to you after I get off the floor.
Rome is burning, The economy is in the crapper, America's standing in the world is lower than whale $hit and this is what the Chief Thug has to talk about? I would ask God to bless America but I'm afraid he does not listen to heretic's.

Eric Holder, Media-Spoiled Brat

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 7:34 PM
Can I have a Big Amen on this poat ?

Eric Holder, Media-Spoiled Brat

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 7:33 PM
Product of Public Schools I assume ? reading comprehension was required in my age.

Cultivating a Curious Mind

Carl265 Wrote: Jul 16, 2014 7:20 PM
You are spot on Dr. Ben, The problem in America today is even the history books are being re-written or dropped altogether. MY experience (76 years worth) tells me that anyone entering the educational system after, somewhere between Korea and Nam, have been subjected to degradation of material presented. That is to say the indoctrination period started in this time frame and is now almost complete with common core.