Not With a Bang, But With a Wimper

Carl265 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 7:21 PM
I guess this is the only thing good to come from public education. Even the spell check on my computer must have gone to public school. It is a given fact that history and government are not taught. Common sense left the public square years ago so I guess the English police will hold court as they see fit.
LBJ was a Political CROOK from my home state. He was a unabashed racist and makes the Chicago mafia present in the administration look like school yard bully's. It's safe to say I did NOT vote for him although I was suckered in by JFK's charisma, much like a lot of folk in the last couple of election cycles. Maybe sanity will return soon and stop the slide into oblivion.
Did I read the same article as you? I believe he railed against the lower paid, aka poor people. I guess all white people are rich? or just not as poor as blacks? Your meds are ready.
Here's an idea for you Paul. Lets just all vote Democrat and end all this bickering. In less than a decade America will be totally Socialist and a banana Republic. The constitution is already just a parchment that a bunch of old white guys dreamed up a couple hundred years ago and Ole Ben himself remarked that the convention had handed the American public a Republic "If you can keep it" Obviously we cannot.

Nevada Showdown: All Hat, No Cattle

Carl265 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 5:16 PM
Debby, I think you have just fortified why the 2nd Amendment was included in our Bill of Right. In the founders own words the Right to Bear Arms was included to hold the Govt. at arms length. If the ranchers had only rocks to throw there would be a lot of dead people in Nevada today.

What the Left Did Last Week

Carl265 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 4:59 PM
Darby, Steve makes a good case for voter I.D. and testing. He probably would have a hard time passing 8th grade Civics, or do they still teach Govt. of Civics or Current Affairs?

Kathleen Sebelius: Scapegoat

Carl265 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 4:45 PM
I the Obummer administration had really wanted to have a health care program ( in lieu of the desired single payer socialist version) they would not hire someone from Wal-Mart, they would have turned the program over to Wal-Mart to in the first place. It would be a humming success and turning a profit or heads would roll.
If you had to offer your life to protect this schmuck you would STAY drunk.

Obama's Peace is Hell, Baby

Carl265 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 3:58 PM
If the whole world crumbles the last thing America needs right now is to commit our finest to combat under the present empty suit masquerading as CIC. If we commit our treasure it must be with the idea of a crushing victory and the boy child in charge has not got what it takes to lead a parade much less a fighting force.

3 Myths About Thomas Jefferson

Carl265 Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 3:31 PM
Any one with a 6th grade level of reading proficiency can read the first Amendment and understand there is NO separation of Church and State. The State was prohibited from establishing a Religion and expressly forbade prohibiting the free exercise thereof. The present interpretation is what happens when you let a lawyer read the document.