I am so glad you prefaced journalists with "so called". I work in the HVAC industry and my analogy is the guy who bought a set of gauges from auto zone and call himself an air conditioning technician--NOT-- I guess that same analogy applies to politicians--Great Speakers make Great Leaders--
Shoppers? new word for thugs?
Another thing missing in Public education "Reading Comprehension"

Solution for ISIS: Obliterate Them

Carl265 Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 6:31 PM
Excellent article Bruce, I would make one minor correction " You are seriously misguided & potentially delusional" ---Should read seriously delusional and potentially misguided---

America: The Ostrich Years

Carl265 Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 6:12 PM
Have you heard about the HUNDREDS of senior officers RETIRING EARLY? Zero has developed the best strategy for fundamentally changing America. 1) Revive racism 2) Destroy the economy 3) Degrade the Military 4) Open the borders to overwhelm the system and allow terrorist easy access to get chemical/ biological weapons in undetected. 5) Finally with the medias help use the Houdini approach. Look over here there is nothing to see over there.

America: The Ostrich Years

Carl265 Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 6:02 PM
eneill, you must have just picked up a British news paper dated 2010. Then after the debacle in 2012 their press was certain the entire US was drinking James Jones KOOL AID. I am not amused that I have to get real news form across the pond.

America: The Ostrich Years

Carl265 Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 5:56 PM
It should be an act of treason to misconstrue the evidence as Marie Barf does with such abandon its as if she is living in another world.
JediJoe----one word answer---NO---

Forgetting the Meaning of Freedom

Carl265 Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 11:20 AM
Dealing with real issues that threaten our safety ! Dr. Ben you are a breath of fresh air after all the sewer gas we have been breathing lately. My concern is ignoring the basic premise of the document called our Constitution is skating with disaster. When less than 10% of the population is driving the conversation it becomes more than a little worrisome. When a few moneyed people control the media it does not bode well for our Republic. I have a lot of concerns with a minimum of answers. I guess that places me in the Useful Idiots category.

Tuition Pays for This

Carl265 Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 11:02 AM
Institutions of higher [learning?] have morphed into indoctrination centers. 80+% of tenured professors are Liberal to extremely liberal and that basically eliminates critical thinking. I was taught that moving on to College was to use the little knowledge I had gained after 12 years of public schooling to CONTINUE TO LEARN HOW TO LEARN. I did not finish as military service interrupted that path. I then spent the next 40 years dealing with educated derelicts.
Semper Fi Gunny ! Right on...