Using my vast knowledge gained from traveling from Jupiter to Earth just this past weekend i can say with 100% confidence that Global disruptions will cause the Earth to self destruct in 100 days unless America does not stop all Carbon production immediately. (secret note to my devout adherants AlGore etal) Better activate your mansions in Siberia ASAP and move your money to Rupies , you only have 100 days. For the rest of you peons stop breathing Immediately upon order of the United Nations. Your Carbon footprint is causing acid rain in China.

Jay Carney's Pinocchio Problem

Carl265 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 12:09 AM
You covered all of DC with your last sentence--Talking LAWYER Politicians!

Wanted: Grownups

Carl265 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 12:00 AM
I disagree with thinking a RINO is better than a Democrat. Case in point. Thad Cochran won the primary in MS with the help of the Democrats. In your wildest fanatasy who do you think Ole Thad owes his loyalty? The people of MS? Yeah if you are a Barbour or Rove.

Wanted: Grownups

Carl265 Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 12:00 AM

Wanted: Grownups

Carl265 Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 11:55 PM
Live in Kalifornika , I feel your pain. Sorry Billy boy , I had to steal your byline.

Wanted: Grownups

Carl265 Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 11:52 PM
I am with you UP UNTIL THE ACADEMIC PART. What we are suffering from today is a town full of academic types that also include lawyers. If you want something really screwed up hire a PhD, or a Lawyer. I am ready for Jessie James or Hanibal Leichter or the Devil himself but spare me anymore academic types.
My suggestion to the School Board is Fire Everybody on Monday and hire the Best back on Monday Afternoon. Tell the Union pukes to take a long walk off a short pier without lifevests.
Gee! The State of N.J. are really swell people. Single Mom takes steps to protect herself and family and the Nut Jobs have nothing better to do than commit the same stupid mistake the Mexican Govt. did with a Marine Hero? I think the AG ought to run for the School Board. Stupid is expected in the School System.

Hey Obama: How Turkey Closed Their Border

Carl265 Wrote: Sep 24, 2014 8:38 PM
I will go to bed tonight with visions of tear gassing the congress at the next STATE OF THE DIS UNION lying contest. I will probably have to take a triple shot of something to numb my mind so I can sleep. You pointed out something I have said many times. I took an Oath in 57 to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies Foreign & Domestic. In my eyes that Oath has no expiration date but I never believed I would one day have to defend it against DOMESTIC enemies. Thomas Jefferson was a wise old dude. He warned that one day it might become necessary.