The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago