A well-placed Republican source tells Townhall that Oscar-winning director and actor Clint Eastwood will travel to Tampa, Florida to attend Mitt Romney's nominating convention this week. As the news media scrambles to identify the so-called "mystery speaker" scheduled to address GOP delegates on Thursday evening, some have speculated that the iconic Hollywood figure could fit the bill. Our source -- who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- could not confirm if Eastwood is, in fact, the intriguing "to-be-announced" speaker, but stated unequivocally that the Dirty Harry star will arrive in Florida late on Wednesday or early on...
I just realized that Hurricane Isaac came at the same time as Katrina did, I is two letters before K and Isaac is less powerful than Katrina. What does this mean? POf course, we're having fewer and less destructive hurricanes now thanks to Obozo's green energy policies and encouragement of the excellent Chevy Volts! I'm surprised the Dems haven't caught on to this and started using it!
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago