Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
This will only lead to continued Demcrat victories.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 4 hours ago