Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Agreed. Rove has the right idea generally. All this infighting on the right can only lead to one thing: continued Democrat victories.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago