How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Speaking of yelling fire in a movie theater. Is it wrong to yeel fire if there is a fire? No. For those who never question that when it's used as a pretext for curtailing the first amendment consider this. Its not a matter for Congress to use to curtail ANY of our free speech rights. That is, was and always will be a private property issue. If the movie theater owner has somebody who does that he can ban them from his theater. Problem solved. There is not, nor was there ever a reason to limit our right to free speech so don't let them based on that false argument. It opened the door a crack and now it';s wide open to limit free speech from the pulpit too
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014