How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
It was the clergy who was highly instrumental in fomenting our Revolution. They stood against tyranny, taxation, laws that went agaisnt God's laws and oppression. In today's reality that would include wars that violate the Christian Just War Principles, meaning that the only just war is a war of self defense. These were based in scripture which allows killing of other people in 4 instances without being considered a murderer. Capital punishmet. By Accident. Self defense. In defense of your loved ones. ALL other killing is considered murder in the bible. Also today opposition to our membership in the United Nations is essential since it was set up specifically to some day become a one world government a one world government a Satanic plan
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago