How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
It was the clergy who was highly instrumental in fomenting our Revolution. They stood against tyranny, taxation, laws that went agaisnt God's laws and oppression. In today's reality that would include wars that violate the Christian Just War Principles, meaning that the only just war is a war of self defense. These were based in scripture which allows killing of other people in 4 instances without being considered a murderer. Capital punishmet. By Accident. Self defense. In defense of your loved ones. ALL other killing is considered murder in the bible. Also today opposition to our membership in the United Nations is essential since it was set up specifically to some day become a one world government a one world government a Satanic plan
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago