Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
Though the merits of the Armed Citizens Project may sound admirable, it’s superior firepower that wins wars. Providing citizens with single shot shotguns is no match against an illegal intruder armed with a multiple capacity semi-automatic weapon. If they want to give people the chance to protect themselves then provide them with a proper firearm so they become ones with the superior firepower, not the criminals.
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 24 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago