Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
Though the merits of the Armed Citizens Project may sound admirable, it’s superior firepower that wins wars. Providing citizens with single shot shotguns is no match against an illegal intruder armed with a multiple capacity semi-automatic weapon. If they want to give people the chance to protect themselves then provide them with a proper firearm so they become ones with the superior firepower, not the criminals.
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago