Last year during Thanksgiving, my family and I went to New York City. During our extended weekend, we visited the National September 11 Memorial and Museum for the first time. The memorial is essentially two large fountains that sit where the Twin Towers once stood, with the new Freedom Tower beeming in the background. Bordering the two pools are the names of 3,000 9/11 victims punched through the black metal. There really are no words to describe my feelings that day, but seeing the text of "unborn child" next to the name of an expecting mother who was killed in...
9/11 A day to remember, reflect, respect and never forget. Video courtesy of You Tube, ELO Calling America 9/11 Tribute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjzCaafI6I
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 29 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago