Apparently, the Senate thinks the medical device tax in ObamaCare is a pretty bad idea and voted to repeal it last night.
The Senate overwhelmingly passed a largely symbolic resolution calling for repeal of a 2.3 percent tax on medical device companies on Thursday, as more than 30 Democrats joined Republicans in approving it.
The tax helps to fund President Barack Obama's 2010 healthcare law. It applies to a range of medical products - from bedpans to expensive heart devices - many manufactured in the home states of the senators backing the repeal.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 46 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago