Now thats funny almost as funny as romney pretending to be a conservative instead of the moderate he really is
The AP informs us that 1/4 of the electorate is persuadable when it comes to the US election.
Couple that with some observations from Real Clear Politics' Sean Trende, who notes that -- just as Romney can't win with his current levels of Hispanic support -- Obama can't win with his current levels of white support. Trende argues that if Romney is able to win over the white voters that Obama has lost, he can still win -- even if he wins only the same percentage of the minority vote that McCain garnered.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago