Ill be passing on the patrician candidate and will vote libertarian .
Matt Lewis points out that Mitt Romney's willingness to fight back is endearing him to conservatives.
In the same vein, I noted back on January 22 that "the problem is that the moderation of [Romney's] temperament reinforces what GOP true believers distrust most about him -- the moderation (or perceived moderation) of his policies."
It seems obvious in retrospect that Romney was simply trying hard to come across as likable, in order to remain at least the second choice of a critical portion of the GOP primary electorate. Now that the only...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago