Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
And he was a weinie governor , compared to Gary Johnson or Scott Walker both in very democrat states Romney is better than obama but to call him a conservative is ludicrous based on his record
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago