A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
You are full of $@it! No one in their right mind (leaving all libs and many libertarians out) would defend such an utter lack of competance, ESPECIALLY blowing off on ongoing attack against US personnel to make a campaign stop. This isn't even really politics. It's a Commander in Chief, a SECDEF, and a SECSTATE who were so INCREDIBLY incompetant that they allowed the sacking of a US consulate and the murder of 4 AMERICANS including our ambassador. Get a clue Loser.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago