A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
You are full of $@it! No one in their right mind (leaving all libs and many libertarians out) would defend such an utter lack of competance, ESPECIALLY blowing off on ongoing attack against US personnel to make a campaign stop. This isn't even really politics. It's a Commander in Chief, a SECDEF, and a SECSTATE who were so INCREDIBLY incompetant that they allowed the sacking of a US consulate and the murder of 4 AMERICANS including our ambassador. Get a clue Loser.
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago