A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
You are full of $@it! No one in their right mind (leaving all libs and many libertarians out) would defend such an utter lack of competance, ESPECIALLY blowing off on ongoing attack against US personnel to make a campaign stop. This isn't even really politics. It's a Commander in Chief, a SECDEF, and a SECSTATE who were so INCREDIBLY incompetant that they allowed the sacking of a US consulate and the murder of 4 AMERICANS including our ambassador. Get a clue Loser.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago