A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
You are full of $@it! No one in their right mind (leaving all libs and many libertarians out) would defend such an utter lack of competance, ESPECIALLY blowing off on ongoing attack against US personnel to make a campaign stop. This isn't even really politics. It's a Commander in Chief, a SECDEF, and a SECSTATE who were so INCREDIBLY incompetant that they allowed the sacking of a US consulate and the murder of 4 AMERICANS including our ambassador. Get a clue Loser.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago