A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
I would say that 45% of that 51% never even HEARD of Benghazi. Or Fast & Furious. Or drone strikes against American citizens. Or any of the myriad offesive abuses of power committed by this entire administration - which is probably WHY they voted for him. These are not "low" information voters. These are NO information voters.
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 3 hours ago