A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
This ALONE should have prevented Obama from being re-elected. Yet, his toadies throughout the administration and his water-carriers in the media either played it down or covered it up. This incident is AT LEAST as disgusting as Fast & Furious, yet there's been absolutely no accountability. I find the way this lying, incompetant, radical indivudual got elected, then re-elected, and is actually ALLOWED to retain his office. What the HELL is wrong with the people in this country???
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 7 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago