Project Veritas is out with a damning video showing police officers from multiple departments saying "you're on your own" when it comes to home invasions. The video focuses on New Jersey and New York, where it is nearly impossible to obtain a firearm. In New Jersey you must obtain a permit to purchase a Biden approved shotgun. Some officers are seen offering advice about how to fight off an intruder: throw bleach, yell, hide with your cell phone and call the police, etc. Officers steered clear from suggesting the man in the video obtain a firearm to protect himself, his...
Yes, there are things in-between. The down-sides are that you have to face-to-face with the intruder, and Mace et al. are not always effective. Just as a Tazer is not always effective. On the other hand, a bullet to the head of that individual (or individuals) attempting to do you harm is ALWAYS effective. Many time, just the SIGHT of an armed homeowner will send them packing. In a way, Biden actually had it right - there's nothing like the sound of a pump shotgun cocking. That's usually enough to make a criminal decide to be elsewhere real fast...
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago