Project Veritas is out with a damning video showing police officers from multiple departments saying "you're on your own" when it comes to home invasions. The video focuses on New Jersey and New York, where it is nearly impossible to obtain a firearm. In New Jersey you must obtain a permit to purchase a Biden approved shotgun. Some officers are seen offering advice about how to fight off an intruder: throw bleach, yell, hide with your cell phone and call the police, etc. Officers steered clear from suggesting the man in the video obtain a firearm to protect himself, his...
Yes, there are things in-between. The down-sides are that you have to face-to-face with the intruder, and Mace et al. are not always effective. Just as a Tazer is not always effective. On the other hand, a bullet to the head of that individual (or individuals) attempting to do you harm is ALWAYS effective. Many time, just the SIGHT of an armed homeowner will send them packing. In a way, Biden actually had it right - there's nothing like the sound of a pump shotgun cocking. That's usually enough to make a criminal decide to be elsewhere real fast...
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago