As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 9 hours ago