Sounds like an invasion of privacy to me, which should justify numerous lawsuits. It would be fitting since these anti-gunners previous, and self-avowed, tactic was "death by a thousand cuts" when they were bringing hundreds of frivolous lawsuits against the gun industry. If everyone on their published list were to sue any media outlet that releases private information, they'd either be forced to stop or go out of business. And more to the point, they HATE when you use their own tactics against them...
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago