In response to:
Just because the law was wrongly upheld by SCOTUS does not make it right. If he law goes forward with the current exemptions, there will be a class action law suit filed for not upholding the Constitution under the equal under the law clause. I think it would be wise to allow the law to go forward without the changes proposed by the Republicans. Yes, it will cause more pain, but not much more damage can be done to the economy than has already transpired. The deficits and our debt are more painful than anything else. The SCOTUS is not always right. Check out the history and you will see that it has made many errors before. Roe v Wade and the Dred Scott decisions for two examples.
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago