Lois Lerner and any of her accomplices should be in jail.

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: 8 hours ago (10:43 AM)
Dr. Carson, This dilemma was predictable. It was done intentionally by L.B.J. and the Democrats. Only they know, if they did in fact, foresee the outcome. I wrote and essay in my High School Sociology class in 1966, detailing the situation we now find ourselves in. I see no light at the end of the tunnel, at least for now, with our current crop of Political Leaders. I certainly hope you run to become the Republican nominee for the office of President. I already have a bumper sticker and will dedicate my time to assist you in this endeavor. You may be our only hope.
In the words of William Wallace: "FREEDOM" I will die a free man and never become a slave to the Fascists in our Government, be they Democrat or Republican. If you can read between the lines you know what I mean.
He will be recorded in history as the worst, after Jimmy Carter, F.D.R., Hoover, and Wilson.

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 1:03 PM
nor, correction

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 12:56 PM
Dorian is a know liar. Or aren't you aware of his altercation with the Police in Jefferson City?

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 12:55 PM
Dyadd, Yes he does, he and his son are constantly sending me e-mails requesting donations.

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 12:54 PM
Eric, How little you know about crime scene rules. The body is not be touched or covered until the crime scene investigator says it is. The Ferguson Chief of Police, must have realized the importance of this situation and due to his competence called in St. Louis County. You are being critical without knowing the facts. I know two people who were on the scene within thirty minutes, and told me a crowd was already chanting vile comments to the Police on the scene.

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 12:48 PM
According to his accomplice in the strong armed robbery of the convenience store. Are you ignoring the facts that they were walking in the middle of the street. and attacked the officer in his vehicle when he admonished them to get out of the middle of the street. You must be under the influence of some substance or another.

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Capitalist at Birth1 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 12:45 PM
The store owner released the video, not the Ferguson Police.