What books have you read on the subject? You are an ignorant fool.
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago