What books have you read on the subject? You are an ignorant fool.
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago