What books have you read on the subject? You are an ignorant fool.
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 38 minutes ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 3 hours ago