Texas Shows the Way on Abortion

Capd4d Wrote: Aug 04, 2014 6:59 AM
Probably not but at least the odds of two dead people are less.

The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Capd4d Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 7:51 AM
Psalm 2 Why are the [a]nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the Lord and against His [b]Anointed, saying, 3 “Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!” 4 He who [c]sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them. 5 Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying, 6 “But as for Me, I have [d]installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

Spending and Morality

Capd4d Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 7:45 AM
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, INSURE domestic Tranquility, PROVIDE for the common defense, PROMOTE the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Note it's promote not provide the general welfare. And it's insure domestic tranquility. Obama has that backward.

Economic Freedom

Capd4d Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 7:13 AM
I wish Townhall had like buttons:)

Furor About Plan for Illegal Kids

Capd4d Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 7:47 AM
Who would pay for these children's care?
Are those people in the picture dancing?

Another Time, Another Scandal

Capd4d Wrote: Jun 07, 2014 9:52 AM
My husband and I would both have still voted for Nixon over McGovern. But years later we said McGovern was the one out of the bunch of Democrats running for President that year, sad to say.

Petty Annoyances

Capd4d Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 8:29 AM
The sun, however, doesn't try to do anything. It just is.

Petty Annoyances

Capd4d Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 7:51 AM
My computer is trying very hard to obey my commands this morning and is having a lot of trouble.

Petty Annoyances

Capd4d Wrote: Jun 04, 2014 7:42 AM
50 years ago my English teacher red inked my use of "I" and "me" except that was the point of the story I wrote. She should have been able to tell that from the context.

Rahm Emanuel Hates the Truth About Guns

Capd4d Wrote: Jun 02, 2014 6:51 AM
The cartoon section seems stuck on May 26. I'm sure Rahm deserves a few cartoons.