World Domination

Capd4d Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 8:16 AM
Jesus said in Matthew 12:43 “Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came’; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation.”

An Unfortunate Legacy

Capd4d Wrote: Sep 26, 2014 8:08 AM
Possibly we are cowards in that we are afraid to speak against blacks misbehaving for fear they will retaliate.

A New Fed Playbook for the New Normal

Capd4d Wrote: Sep 21, 2014 7:52 AM
My IRA is barely growing with these paltry interest rate. I don't have enough money to gamble in the stock market but Social Security has informed me that I can get more money based on my own earnings rather than as a widow. I'm guessing they are greater by my being 2 years older than my "retirement age."

An Unhappy Summer for Liberty

Capd4d Wrote: Sep 04, 2014 8:17 AM
I disagree that the Iraq war was unjust.

Obama fails History 101

Capd4d Wrote: Aug 28, 2014 7:14 AM
He's no too good at geography either.

The Dead-End Road Called Pre-K

Capd4d Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 7:37 AM
My only son who went to college did not go to Pre-school and his Kindergarden was half day. The other 2 graduated from High school but had no interest in that much less college. #i son probably makes as much as the other 2 combined. For what it's worth.

The Patriotism of Prosperity

Capd4d Wrote: Aug 13, 2014 7:45 AM
Besides corporate taxes, Medtronic would have Obamacare taxes on medical devices. Unless those have been eliminated like so many other Obamacare features.

Texas Shows the Way on Abortion

Capd4d Wrote: Aug 04, 2014 6:59 AM
Probably not but at least the odds of two dead people are less.

The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Capd4d Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 7:51 AM
Psalm 2 Why are the [a]nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the Lord and against His [b]Anointed, saying, 3 “Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!” 4 He who [c]sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them. 5 Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying, 6 “But as for Me, I have [d]installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

Spending and Morality

Capd4d Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 7:45 AM
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, INSURE domestic Tranquility, PROVIDE for the common defense, PROMOTE the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Note it's promote not provide the general welfare. And it's insure domestic tranquility. Obama has that backward.