I like Mr. Jackson's work, but I have to disagree when he writes it is our "CULTURE that loves to portray (young black males) as dangerous aggressors. Based on black music, black movies, crime statistics, and general daily observation, it seems that young black males don't need any help in being portrayed as dangerous aggressors. They do just fine with that on their own.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago